I’ve been upgrading this Bianchi cyclocross bike for well over a decade. I’ve added:
- A wheel hub that can generate electricity as you ride;
- A powerful LED Light connected to this hub;
- A battery-powered rear LED light;
- Hand stitched leather handle wraps;
- A leather seat;
- Upgraded shifters and components;
- A heavy duty rear rack;
- A Velo Orange handlebar bag (great for child snacks);
- A bell;
- A kickstand;
- and most recently, a Thule Yepp Nexxt Maxi child seat.
The result is a go anywhere/anytime platform for exploration. My daughter is really happy and comfortable in this set up. I highly recommend this child seat if you have the option to install a rear rack.
Also, bonus shots of her stroller with a water-resistant sleeping bag-fabric blanket I sewed.